The Fine Print
We are pleased to provide our customers occasional offers that may include promotional gift certificates, discounts, buy-one-get-one (BOGO) offers or other promotions. While we like to keep things as simple as possible, we do have a few rules. These rules and restrictions apply to ALL offers unless specifically noted within the offer email, web page, advertisement, printed document or other presentation or link therein:
- Offers (including promotional gift certificates) cannot be combined. In the event that you are eligible for more than one offer, you may choose whichever you prefer, or we will apply whichever we deem the most valuable.
- Offers of free food or beverage items are available on an a la carte basis and cannot be combined with our prix-fixe pricing if the item in question is included in the prix-fixe. (For example, if you redeem a BOGO entree offer, you will be charged the menu price for all courses for all meals to which the offer applies.)
- Offers are on a per-table basis. Participants in a BOGO offer must be seated together.
- Free food or beverage items are for dine-in only and not available for take-out. Persons participating in the offer must be present to qualify.
- Offers are not transferable. We may request verification (such as a name or email) to confirm your eligibility at the time of the redemption. In most cases and at our discretion, we are happy to accomodate “last minute” redemptions provided you meet the offer’s qualifications. For example, we may require your name and email address to be added to our mailing list. (You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time.)
- Offers are valid on the dates specified only. In the case of a typographical error, we reserve the right to modify or deny any offer to conform to the intended date. For offers without specific dates, we reserve the right to terminate the offer at any time.
- Offers may be subject to availability. We make no guarantees as to the availability of specific items, opening days or hours of service.
- Offers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- We are not responsible for any typographical errors and reserve the right to modify or deny any offer containing such errors.
- When redeeming an offer that requires a purchase, you are free to use your gift card balance for payment, including any balance we provided you as part of our loyalty program.
- Unless a service charge is applied, gratuities are optional, however, we do request that you tip your server based on the full, un-discounted value of your purchase. Your server will provide you with a check indicating your meal’s full value.